Follow us on facebook
September 27, 2016
Version 15.03 of DESIGN II for Windows is available...
September 27, 2016
free introductory training is available on Friday, November 4, 2016 in ...
July 14, 2015
The documentation for DESIGN II for Windows has been updated...
October 17, 2014
We have converted the WinSim website to secure...
September 12, 2014
We have added a contact list for some of the WinSim Staff...
February 14, 2014
The DESIGN II for Windows brochure has been updated...
December 17, 2013
Please fill out the DESIGN II for Windows survey...
November 21, 2012
WinSim is seeking Resellers for International Markets ...
WinSim has developed and marketed DESIGN II for Windows, a steady-state and dynamic process simulator, since 1995 when the company purchased the rights to the program from ChemShare Corporation. WinSim has over 2,000 active users of DESIGN II throughout the world. The company is based outside of Houston, Texas.
Rigorous Process Simulation for Chemical and Hydrocarbon Processes including Refining, Refrigeration, Petrochemical, Gas Processing, Gas Treating, Pipelines, Fuel Cells, Ammonia, Methanol, Sulfur and Hydrogen Facilities
- Chemical Process Simulation (Process Modeling)
- Hydrocarbon Process Simulation (Process Modeling)
- 60+ Thermodynamic Methods / 1,200+ Component Database
- Crude, Mixed Amine and Multi-Component Distillation Towers
- Flash Vessel Sizing / 2 phase heat Exchanger Rating
- Three Phase Thermodynamic Calculations (vapor, hydrocarbon liquid and aqueous liquid)
- Crude Feed Specifications (ASTM D-86/1160, TBP)
- ChemTran Data Regression and Property Constants
- Automatic Output to Microsoft Excel
- Visual Basic / Visual C++ interface
- Inline Fortran / Process Optimization / Case Study
Our Brochure (PDF)
Link2WinSim allows anyone to embed the powerful capabilities of one of the most advanced process simulation companies in the world in their proprietary software.
- Component Physical Properties
- Flash Calculations
- Any stream or unit module calculations and results
Link2WinSim can help you enhance the capabilities of your proprietary software package or quickly enable the decision making of your field personnel.